- Test Your Metal Records has been developed to help talented heavy metal artists become known and build their name in the industry;
- They focus on artists and bands’ development by offering them the necessary support in terms of infrastructure and guidance;
- The CEO faces serious challenges in terms of keeping costs and business development under control.
- Take action immediately and do a benchmark analysis against our proprietary best practices to have a clear view of where the company is setting in each business area and unit;
- Engage the company’s management in the 10By10 Association best practices roundtable;
- Analyze and develop a strategic plan which should be urgently implemented in all business areas
- Develop and implement accounting best practices to help the company move forward;
- Propose solutions and alternatives, over 3 months, to both cut costs by 50% as well as bring in 3000$ profit.
- Test Your Metal Records has developed a prolific relationship with a regional partner who has become part of the TYM brand;
- 3 new contracts with heavy metal bands have been signed which brought 3 global tours in just one year;
- Implemented a new buying and accounting system which led to relevant cost cutting;
- Profit goals have been exceeded by 13%;
- A new van was purchased with 50% rented in calendar;
- The company now has an Advisory board, three members, with another two new ones by 2017.